Pre-Arranging a Funeral
Pre-arranging a funeral lets you record your wishes and this allows your family to carry out these wishes when the time comes.
The simplest type of pre-arranged funeral is to record where a service is to be held and whether a burial or cremation is desired. However, most people choose to provide more detailed information to help their family with decisions such as:
- Personalised service sheets
- Memorial book to record attendance at the service
- Reception facilities and catering requirements
- Audio, video, or DVD recording of the service
- Visual tribute presentation
- Content of the death notice and its insertion in the relevant newspapers
- Monumental advice with headstones or plaques.
The Lychway's pre-planned funeral scheme offers a unique opportunity to plan your funeral exactly as you want it. Not only does this ensure that your wishes are carried out, it also eases the stress on your loved ones. Knowing your exact wishes can help ease the grief of bereavement for your family.
The completed pre-arrangement form (below) can be kept by you or a family member. A copy can also be given to your solicitor and a further copy kept in our Company's funeral pre-arrangement file. This gives a clear direction to all parties concerned.